The Vincent Endowment

Founded in 1891 as a freestanding hospital for women, today the Vincent Memorial Hospital (VMH) is a charitable endowment dedicated to supporting research and teaching at Massachusetts General Hospital’s Vincent Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. When the clinical services of the former hospital became part of Mass General in 1988, the VMH continued as a separate, independent entity focused on continuing the legacy of superior care for women.   CLICK HERE TO READ MORE